My last day at the firm is August 1 but they will not consider my information (graduation date, location, performance, etc.) until after August 15th when the other interns are done for the summer. That would then set the offer date no later than August 29th but since I am putting in for Dallas, it takes a bit of a different track. They still have to act as if I am accepted by Omaha before they will talk to Dallas because of obvious reasons. Then they will talk to Dallas (so after August 29th) and get back to me if they have space or not. If not, then I should have a job in Omaha for me. I asked the recruiting director if putting in for Dallas would jeopardize my position in Omaha and she said absolutely not so it should be good.
I am extremely happy to have this over with. It was a decision long in the making and that I have been stressing about for a month now. Thank you to all of those who put up with me and helped me along the way. It's a good feeling at the end of the day to know I did everything I could. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on what happens with it all!
1 comment:
Good luck getting a position in Dallas! Things will work out how they are supposed to- I'm sure of that. I love you! Keep smiling!
Post a Comment