Monday, July 28, 2008

Decorating on a Dime

Last week I was able to enjoy myself very much.  A good friend, Ashley, and I were able to spend a lot of time together through arts and crafts night and then taking random pictures while being locked in a bathroom (don't ask).  In addition, we hung out over the weekend and were fairly productive.  I finally have my apartment decorated (gulp) and was able to do a good portion of it myself.  I painted some things for a long wall in my living room and Ashley and I made memory boards to display pictures.  All in all, I am very happy to have my apartment almost complete, now all I have to do is get rid of the excess furniture that has been here for months (terrible I know).

It is surreal to think my last day with the firm is Friday.  I should know by August 29 if I have a job with the firm and have a pretty good idea of what Dallas is thinking at that time as well.  Until Friday, I will be busy getting work, research, and friend time in while packing for my 10 days in KC.  I am very much looking forward to it but know it will go much quicker than I would like.  Have a good week and be in touch!

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

I can't wait to see your cute, decorated apartment! I'm sure it looks fabulous.
I'm sad that your last day is almost here. It's gonna be wierd not seeing you at work every day. I'll miss you while you're in KC. Hope you have fun spending some quality time with your Dad!