Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe how quickly the time goes  by!  Life has been busy but only in hindsight.  My last day at the firm was bittersweet.  I am hopeful about the job but not anticipating anything because there is still a long way until August 29 when I find out and then from August to next September when I would start.  I miss everyone there already but being busy and surrounded with family and friends has helped me to not skip a beat.

I was able to take a week off to go home and it was great.  I'm glad I got a break and was able to see everyone.  It went by fairly quickly but I am glad to be back in Omaha.  I have a little over 24 hours to get everything accomplished that I want to get accomplished before I don't have a life for 11 days.  I'm excited for my residents to finally get here and for the year to begin.  I was able to bring a bit of my trip to KC with me back to Omaha.  During my week at home, I started bike riding a bit and loved it so I brought my dad's old bike back with me and bought a helmet and a lock tonight so I can ride around campus and Omaha.  I am looking forward to it very much (nerdy I know).

It will probably be a while until I post again but hopefully I will be in touch with updates about school and life.  Enjoy the end of your summer!!

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

Bike riding, huh? That sounds like fun. Now that I think about it, it's been ages since I've ridden a bike! I'm glad that you had fun in KC, but I'm also glad that you're back b/c I miss your pretty face! Hopefully I will get to see you soon! Love you!