Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Update

Hello Again!  My life has "settled down" after RA training and I am a little over 24 hours away from classes beginning for my Senior year. The residents are here and are doing well minus the need for their room to be updated because somehow cable and internet is not working in majority of the rooms...go figure.  Otherwise, things are great and I am excited for a routine to commence in the next couple of weeks.

I did hear back from the firm and it will be a while longer until I hear anything definite.  They have positions open in the Dallas office but Omaha needs to hear for sure from Dallas before they consider my application.  That means I will be participating in the upcoming recruiting events taking place this fall and starting next week!  It will be a lot to handle with classes, RA, and Admissions but I am up for the challenge.  I will be going home over the Labor Day weekend and am looking forward to the break from Campus.  In the meantime, I will keep myself busy with my residents and my classes.

Keep in touch and have a safe holiday weekend!

No comments: