This week was the first full week of classes. I am already slightly behind and thus, am thankful for the weekend but am not proving to get much done. I really like my classes, especially Auditing, and the professors seem fair enough. There will be a couple of classes that will drag on but I am learning lots from the reading and that is good enough for me. I now remember what it was like to love school and enjoy learning, the passion had left me for a while. But now, without the stress of needing a job, I am able to enjoy them and just do it for the love of it. My residents so far have been good. I have a core group I see a lot and I have a few I don't see at all. They are all very different from each other and not much for getting to know each other (if they didn't know each other already), but what else is to be expected from Sophomores with their own apartments?
Otherwise, life has been pretty non-eventful. Between going to class, working at Admissions, doing RA stuff, and studying my time is pretty busy but I am surrounded by great people along the way and that makes it much more enjoyable. I am very anxious to see how the next few weeks will pan out and know the next 8 months will go by quickly. Be in touch!
1 comment:
You're definitely a busy girl. We really need to hang out sometime soon and you still need to come over and see my new place! I still have a lot of work to do. There's a lot of stuff that still needs unpacking and a lot of stuff that still needs cleaning. I'll get you over to my new place eventually- I promise! Good luck with school and work. You're gonna do great!
Post a Comment