Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whirlwind Couple of Weeks

As you may or may not know, I have been offered an interview in Dallas in late October with McGladrey and Pullen.  I'm excited to spend the weekend down there and to get to know the office.  I will be going alone to see how I make it in the city for a couple of days.  It will be good to get some time to me and I might actually get something done (aka homework).  They told me I would hear from that office yay or nay by November 2 and even though the Omaha office is having interviews before Dallas is, they are saving me a position in the office.  I'll keep you posted when I hear more.

In other news, I keep finding the opportunities to live life to the fullest.  Last weekend my friend, Ashley, and I went to KC for the weekend.  It was good to hang out with her off campus and to finally have her and my family meet.  We had a good time going around Kansas City and hanging out a bit.  This weekend we are going to the Husker game against Virginia Tech with her family.  I have never been and am REALLY excited for it.  I forgot how much I miss seeing people on campus when walking to classes or studying.  With my internship last semester I didn't have the opportunity to see people that much but I am making up for lost time this year.

I probably won't post again soon because I have four weeks straight of tests.  It should be fine but I just need to put my nose in the books and get going on it.  Have a good start of fall!

1 comment:

Jamie & Ryan said...

I'm super excited for you but kinda sad at the same time b/c I know that Dallas is going to extend to you an offer. How could they not? You're awesome!!! Have fun at the Husker game this weekend- that is something I have yet to experience. I'll have to go at least once before we leave NE.